Technical Assistant animal experiments (full time)
Austrianni is a Vienna-based biotechnology company developing biological therapeutics for human infectious diseases. We are looking for a full time technical assistant to play a major supporting role in an antibody-focused program.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Mammalian cell culture including work with hybridomas and medium scale cell culture for protein expression
- PCR & cloning of antibody genes into expression vectors for antibody production
- Assays to identify specific antibodies: ELISA, Western blot, flow cytometry and growth/infection assays with bacteria
- Immunization of mice, blood sampling for titer determination, preparation of lymphoid organs and B cell isolation
- Lab management including ordering and preparing of reagents and consumables for in vivo work
- Data management and analysis
- Presentation of data in internal company meetings
- Degree in either biology or veterinary medicine or other life-science related studies (BTA, MTA, CTA, bachelor or master FH/University)
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Expertise in cell culture and molecular biology
- Experience in working with mice (immunization, blood sampling, isolation of splenocytes)
- Experience in immunology and cellular assays
Applicants should submit a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae, including the contact details of at least one referee to email@example.com.
© 2019 AUSTRIANNI. All rights reserved.