Austrianni is a startup biotechnology company based in the beautiful city of Vienna Austria, where it is developing new biological therapies for infectious diseases of major global importance.
We are recruiting a team of highly motivated scientists distinguished by their expertise, innovation, dynamism and collaborative spirit. If you have an interest in joining us, please check this page for open positions, or send us a general enquiry outlining the nature of your interests and qualifications.
Technical Assistant (full time):
Tasks and responsibilities
- Generation of expression vectors for antibody production
- Small/medium scale mammalian cell culture for protein expression
- Antibody purification
- Antibody characterization in phenotypic and immunological assays (bacterial cultures and mammalian cell culture)
- Lab management including ordering and preparing of reagents and consumables
- Data management and analysis
Requirements and desired qualifications
- Degree in either biology or chemistry (MTA, CTA, bachelor, master)
- Experience with cell culture and protein expression/purification
- Experience with bacteria and flow cytometry would be an asset
- High level of accuracy and reliability
- High level of flexibility and curiosity to learn and establish assays and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international team
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Basic computer skills
Applicants should submit a detailed letter of motivation and curriculum vitae, including the contact details of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austrianni is a pharmaceutical startup company, based in Vienna, and focused on antibody-mediated therapies of tuberculosis. We are looking for a scientist who has worked on intracellular bacteria, preferably on Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The position requires postdoctoral experience and a sound publication record.
Please apply with a cover letter and biosketch to: email@example.com